The black and white Upside-Down collection could not be missing a chunky, fluffy snood made from Peruvian wool – just for lovers of toned colors. The winter wool snood itself associates with winter and fits perfectly to many winter outfits, regardless of their color. Its grey color is timeless.
The snood has been hand knitted from white and grey yarn, which is very soft and ideally warms you on cooler or freezing days and lets skin breath. Double-sided stitch allows for free winding and wearing. You can wear it on a stand-up collar or fold it in half to better wrap your neck.
How to care for Peruvian wool?
- One of the advantages of pure wool is that it does not absorb odors – it is recommended to ventilate the product instead of washing (read more about wool properties)
- In necessity of washing:
- Soak in lukewarm water with a small amount of detergent for wool
- Gently knead
- After a while, rinse in lukewarm water
- Do not wrink it
- Do not rub
- Remove excess water by rolling into a towel
- Dry flat on a towel shaping the form
- Do not iron
- Can be cleaned chemically.
Note: I try to take pictures that best represent the actual color of the product, while its shades may vary depending on a monitor and a device. None of the white/natural wools is optically white due to the natural shade of the fiber that falls in the ecru.