Chunky woolen snood “Chunky Jeans” is a toned version of chunky snoods from the Colors of Me collection. It was hand-knitted using a stitch that created a beautiful three-dimensional texture. The snood is very soft and pleasant to touch, so you will desire to put it on from autumn to spring. Peruvian wool is distinguished by its thickness, however, it does not cause overheating since it has great thermoregulatory properties.
The denim color, like jeans themself, is timeless and suitable for many occasions. Chunky Jeans snood can be an elegant addition to a coat or winter jacket, and also worn to a casual outfit – it emphasizes its nonchalance then. The double-sided pattern gives many possibilities to wear. You can fold it in half or curl it up to make it more wrapped around the neck or put it on like a stand-up collar.
The snood made of Peruvian wool is an universal accessory due to its color and delicate material. It is intended for everyone, regardless of gender and age. I knit smaller children’s size to order.
How to care for Peruvian wool?
- One of the advantages of pure wool is that it does not absorb odors – it is recommended to ventilate the product instead of washing (read more about wool properties)
- In necessity of washing:
- Soak in lukewarm water with a small amount of detergent for wool
- Gently knead
- After a while, rinse in lukewarm water
- Do not wrink it
- Do not rub
- Remove excess water by rolling into a towel
- Dry flat on a towel shaping the form
- Do not iron
- Can be cleaned chemically.
- length: around 35 cm/ 13,75″
- width: 27 cm/ 10,5″
- 100% Peruvian wool
Note: If the stock level is 0, do not worry, I knit the product to order (until materials are available) – just write to me: email@example.com or via the Contact form.
Colors: I try to take pictures that best represent the actual color of the product, while its shades may vary depending on a monitor and a device. None of the white/natural wools is optically white due to the natural shade of the fiber that falls in the ecru.