§ 1 General regulations
- The following document describes the rules for the processing of personal data collected via the website under the domains www.holyalpacaknit.pl and www.holyalpacaknit.com, hereinafter referred to as the Internet Website.
- The administrator of personal data, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator, is Anna Ziółkowska residing in Warsaw, ul. Lawendowa 4, 05-077 Warsaw.
- Personal data collected via the Website is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the RODO).
- The Administrator applies the principle of minimizing the personal data held and selects appropriate measures to protect the privacy of Website Users.
- Every person entering the Website is a User.
§ 2 The method and legal basis for collecting personal data
- The Website collects Users’ personal data by:
a) Contact Form
b) sending an e-mail by the User to one of the e-mail addresses provided on the Website
d) Google Analytics
e) making a purchase
f) leaving a comment.
- Regarding § 2 para. 1 lit. a), b) and e) – data processing is carried out on the basis of RODO art. 6 par. 1 lit. (b) “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or take action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract.”
- Regarding § 2 para. 1 lit. c), d) and f) – from the Users using the Website, other data may also be downloaded, such as the IP address assigned to the User’s computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, access time, browser type, domain name, operating system type as well as statistical and navigational data, including information about links and links in which the User clicks. These data is collected in order to improve the usability and functionality of the Website, in accordance with RODO art. 6 par. 1 lit. f): “processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (…)”. More about cookies in § 5 Cookies Policy.
- Providing data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to obtain a comment, contact with the User or fulfillment of the order.
§ 3 Transmission of data
- Users’ data may be transferred to suppliers with whom the Administrator has signed contracts related to the provision of services within its activities.
- Processing entities can be: providers providing hosting, remarketing, courier and postal services, systems for traffic analysis on the Website, accounting services.
§ 4 User’s Rights
- Each User of the Website whose data is processed has the right to:
a) access to their personal data (Article 15 of the RODO);
b) correcting their personal data (Article 16 of the RODO);
c) restricting the processing of their personal data (Article 18 of the RODO);
d) the right to object to the processing of their personal data (Article 19 of the RODO);
deletion of your personal data (Article 17 of the RODO);
e) transfering of their personal data (Article 20 of the RODO).
- The above-mentioned rights will be enforced after sending by the User an appropriate request to the Administrator at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The Administrator will act in accordance with the User’s request, unless there is a legal basis for the processing of personal data, which the User has referred to.
- The User also has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of irregularities in the processing of his personal data by the Administrator.
§ 5 Policy of Cookies Files
- Website uses so-called Cookies, mainly small text files, saved and stored on the User’s end device. Cookies allow us to recognize the User’s device and display the Website in a manner tailored to its preferences. They usually contain a domain name, unique number and storage time on the end device.
Cookies on the Website are mainly used to create anonymous statistics that improve the functionality of the site.
- Cookies are divided into:
a) Session cookies – removed from the end device after turning off the computer or ending the browser session;
b) Persistent cookies – stored on the end device of the User until they are deleted by the User or their expiration.
- The User has the right to disable Cookies within his browser. Each browser has its own settings regarding Cookies. In order to disable Cookies, the User may download the instructions regarding the browser he uses at the following link: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
- Blocking Cookie files by the User may lead to incorrect display of the Website.
- Date of last update: 24/09/2018